We are open under new guidelines
COVID Rules - **Updated August 27, 2020**
We're trying hard to be responsible during this challenging time. We are following guidance from state and local officials to make sure we do our part while still trying to provide you with the best possible experience. Here are the key things you need to know:
- Masks are required for everyone at ALL TIMES*. Masks must cover your mouth and nose.
- Social distancing must be maintained with no exceptions.
- Open to a maximum of 50 people at a time. You can check current capacity in real time by viewing the people count above.
- Avoid touching your face and make use of the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the gym.
- Training and yoga classes are being offered at limited capacity up to 8 people. Masks are required for those indoor activities as well. Virtual yoga classes are also still available.
- Follow all guidelines as posted in the gym and advised by staff. If you witness someone breaking the rules please notify a staff member immediately and we will take appropriate action.
- Masks are available for purchase for $1, though bringing your own mask is encouraged as masks are still in short supply.
- Did we mention that masks are required for everyone at ALL TIMES?*
We are very glad to welcome you back when you are ready. Hope to see you soon!
*The only exception to the mask policy is for guests who have a medical note signed by their doctor, stating their condition. Failure to provide documentation that we must retain on file could result in a suspension of our business privileges so we take this very seriously. Even if this exception applies to you, you must maintain social distancing at all times, no exceptions.
St. Vrain Cidery, located in Old Town Longmont, is a place to try any one of 36 ciders on tap made in-house and from all over the state. Our Taproom offers foods trucks most days or BYOFood, live music, games on the tables, and an awesome friendly vibe. Let us walk you through some award winning Colorado ciders.
Members of the gym can receive happy hour prices all day during normal business hours. $1 off each pour, $4 off flights.
Front Range Orthopedics
Front Range Orthopedics & Spine is a comprehensive orthopedic center with 10 Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons, a full clinic, an MRI, an outpatient surgery center and a 3,000 sq. foot physical therapy space. For over four decades, Front Range Orthopedics & Spine has offered best-in-class orthopedic and spine services to Longmont and the surrounding communities. Front Range Orthopedics & Spine empowers patients to keep their bodies in pace with their passions.
Simply Bulk Market
Simply Bulk Market offers food, spices, pet supplies, personal care items, coffees, teas and more. You pay for the product and not the package! Show your membership and get 10% off your purchase of regular items.