We are open under new guidelines
We worked with state and local officials to find a way to open for you but we have to follow some new guidelines for now. Here's what you need to know plus new guidelines on masks:
- Open to a maximum of 36 people at a time
- You can check current capacity in real time by viewing the people count above
- No reservations are required
- Social distances practices remain in place
- Use hand sanitizer stations located throughout the gym
- Avoid touching your face
- Training and yoga classes offered at limited capacity
- Virtual yoga classes still available
- Follow all guidelines as posted in the gym and advised by staff
***New*** Until now, we've recommended but not required masks, following the guidelines of Boulder County officials. As we strive to keep our community healthy and limit the spread of COVID-19, we will begin requiring masks in the gym. Here's everything you need to know:
- Masks will be required by everyone inside the gym beginning Friday, July 3rd.
- Masks will be available for purchase for $1, though bringing your own mask is encouraged as masks are still in short supply.
- Masks covering the mouth and nose are required anytime that feet are on the ground. This means that if you are climbing on the wall you may pull the mask down to aid in breathing, but immediately upon coming off the wall masks must be placed back over the mouth and nose. Feet on ground, mask on.
- For all yoga classes, masks are required anytime the student is not on the mat. While on the mats (which are placed no less than 6 feet from one another), masks may be removed.
- Per the "feet on ground, mask on" rule, those using the fitness area will also be required to have a mask on at all times.
We are very glad to welcome you back when you are ready. Hope to see you soon!
**Please note that starting June 15th, we will be closed from 9-12AM during weekdays to avoid contact with summer campers.
Summer Camps Are Happening! Sign up early for an early bird discount.
Wall of Gratitude
Aubrey De Vries
Kathy Von Hatten
Lindsey Walker and Family
Liz Raba and Bryan White
Mark Von Minden
Michael David Farrell Jr.
Mike Glass, Gheda Gayou and Milo Glass
Naomi Von Minden
Sarah Flynn and Austin Coates
The Brandon Family
The Cairns-Alspaugh Family
The Clark Family
The Daty Family
The Davis Family
The Drake Family
The Fligg Family
The Garfein Family
The Gilbert Family
The Graber Family
The Hajek Family
The Hulse Family
The Jensen Family
The Kimmett Family
The Kinzle Family
The Parsons Family
The Scharf Family
The Stremel Family
The Trecoske Houghton Family
The Walker Family
St. Vrain Cidery, located in Old Town Longmont, is a place to try any one of 36 ciders on tap made in-house and from all over the state. Our Taproom offers foods trucks most days or BYOFood, live music, games on the tables, and an awesome friendly vibe. Let us walk you through some award winning Colorado ciders.
Members of the gym can receive happy hour prices all day during normal business hours. $1 off each pour, $4 off flights.
Front Range Orthopedics
Front Range Orthopedics & Spine is a comprehensive orthopedic center with 10 Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons, a full clinic, an MRI, an outpatient surgery center and a 3,000 sq. foot physical therapy space. For over four decades, Front Range Orthopedics & Spine has offered best-in-class orthopedic and spine services to Longmont and the surrounding communities. Front Range Orthopedics & Spine empowers patients to keep their bodies in pace with their passions.
Simply Bulk Market
Simply Bulk Market offers food, spices, pet supplies, personal care items, coffees, teas and more. You pay for the product and not the package! Show your membership and get 10% off your purchase of regular items.