Day Off from School Camps
This winter break sign your climbers up for our youth bouldering camps. They will learn climbing skills with guidance from our expert coaches as well as engage in climbing and team building games. Get you kids moving this break at LCC!
We are following all CDC and state and county guidelines. We also have our own protocol for keeping our climbers and community healthy. Register your climber today because spaces are limited. Single or multi day registration available.
Please note our cancellation policy:
- Cancelations made 7 days or more before an event, camp or class can be given full credit or refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellations made within 3-6 days before an event can be given credit only.
- No refunds, make ups or credits for cancellations made 2 days or less, before an event.
- No refunds, make-ups or credit for missed class or event.
- Please contact Shauna to discuss any extenuating circumstances. [email protected]
A day off from school means a chance to climb, an opportunity to do something different, meet new friends or hang with your current crew at the Longmont Climbing Collective. This school year, the LCC is offering full day or half day camp options throughout the year. Find a date and time that is right for your family!