Climb To Learn Program
Are your kids missing their daily activity and social time? LCC has created a supervised open gym program 5 days a week where coaches will teach climbing technique, play games and give space and time for your kid to be just that ... a kid.
This program is designed for learners K-5 and is offered in a 3 or 5 day format. If you require an alternative schedule please contact Meagan [email protected]
Special Payment Structure for the month of September:
3 days per week: $99
5 days per week: $150
1 day per week (upon request): $45
Give your child break after a long day of online learning to engage in activity that encourages team work, problem solving, overall wellness and fun.
Our coaches are ready to teach climbing technique and etiquette, mindfulness and breathing exercises, and lots of other active games to get the wiggles out and help focus when it’s class time. This is the perfect program to support social and physical development for those enrolled in hybrid learning this school year!
Sign-ups are for a month at a time for an average of 10 days per month.
A group = Monday, Wednesday, every other Friday
B group = Tuesday, Thursday, every other Friday
To inquire about single-day or payment plan options, please contact - [email protected].
Here's an overview of the daily schedule:
- 8:30-9:00 - Check in, warm up, free climbing and/or active games
- 9:00-10:00 - Learning time
- 10:00-10:15 - Snack break
- 10:15-11:00 - Climbing skill building
- 11:00-12:00 - Learning time
- 12:00-12:30 - Lunch
- 12:30-1:30 - Learning time
- 1:30-2:00 - Breathing, stretching, and mindfulness/less active games
- 2:00-3:00 - Learning time
- 3:00-3:30 - Climbing/games