Climbing, Yoga, Fitness, and Community
Members get unlimited access
Climb, train, and flow as much as you want. We'll always have new routes, plus fitness and yoga classes to keep you busy.
- Access to hundreds of routes that change weekly
- 4 adjustable hydraulic climbing boards, including a Tension Board and Kilter Board
- Campus boards, hang boards, and other grip strength equipment
- Full weight room with squat racks, barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, cable machine, and cardio equipment
- Private upstairs yoga studio
"Clean, welcoming, diverse." - Bodhi N.
"Plenty of space, great people, and clean facilities." - Monika B.
"The gym is always super clean and very well put together. There's always a great vibe rushing through, it's very motivating." - Craig N.
"Gym is super clean, staff is friendly, and love the cheering from the other climbers." - Amy C.
MEMBERS UNLOCK FREE FITNESS AND YOGA CLASSES
"The monthly investment is well worth it, and the value they add to our community is phenomenal." - Justin M.
"The routes are fantastic and all the equipment there is a great plus too! Couldn’t ask for a better gym here in Longmont." - Tim M.
"All the hydraulic walls you could ever need, and a great space for pumping iron and doing your physio. They even have free yoga and exercise classes for members!" - Josh C.
MEMBERS SAVE ON GEAR
Members save on selected items in our Gear Shop. Treat yourself to deals on climbing shoes, chalk, apparel, and more.
Members also unlock partner benefits from a wide range of local businesses.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Guides: 10% off any RMNP avalanche course + 2-for-1 pricing on any private climb
- Red Hammer Rehab: Members save $10 on treatment
- St. Vrain Cidery: Happy Hour prices all day for members
- See our full list of partners here
"Go from weight lifting to climbing to yoga to a nice beer afterward. What a cool place." - Bodhi N.
"Great atmosphere, beginner-friendly, and just an all around welcoming place." - Jesse S.
"Everyone is welcome, from the total beginner to the climbing expert." - Justin M.
"Kudos to the routesetters, staff, and fellow climbers for creating such an awesome community space!" - Amy C.