Climbing, Yoga, Fitness, and Community
Members get unlimited access
Climb, train, and flow as much as you want. We'll always have new routes, plus fitness and yoga classes to keep you busy.
- Access to hundreds of routes that change weekly
- 4 adjustable hydraulic climbing boards, including a Tension Board and Kilter Board
- Campus boards, hang boards, and other grip strength equipment
- Full weight room with squat racks, barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, cable machine, and cardio equipment
- Private upstairs yoga studio
"Clean, welcoming, diverse." - Bodhi N.
"Plenty of space, great people, and clean facilities." - Monika B.
"The gym is always super clean and very well put together. There's always a great vibe rushing through, it's very motivating." - Craig N.
"Gym is super clean, staff is friendly, and love the cheering from the other climbers." - Amy C.
MEMBERS UNLOCK FREE FITNESS AND YOGA CLASSES
"The monthly investment is well worth it, and the value they add to our community is phenomenal." - Justin M.
"The routes are fantastic and all the equipment there is a great plus too! Couldn’t ask for a better gym here in Longmont." - Tim M.
"All the hydraulic walls you could ever need, and a great space for pumping iron and doing your physio. They even have free yoga and exercise classes for members!" - Josh C.
MEMBERS SAVE ON GEAR
Members save 20% in our gear shop. Treat yourself to deals on climbing shoes, chalk, apparel, and more.
Members also unlock partner benefits from a wide range of local businesses.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Guides: 10% off any RMNP avalanche course + 2-for-1 pricing on any private climb
- Red Hammer Rehab: Members save $10 on treatment
- St. Vrain Cidery: Happy Hour prices all day for members
- See our full list of partners here
"Go from weight lifting to climbing to yoga to a nice beer afterward. What a cool place." - Bodhi N.
"Great atmosphere, beginner-friendly, and just an all around welcoming place." - Jesse S.
"Everyone is welcome, from the total beginner to the climbing expert." - Justin M.
"Kudos to the routesetters, staff, and fellow climbers for creating such an awesome community space!" - Amy C.