The Longmont Climbing Collective is dedicated to training, getting fit and growing stronger.
We have invested in state of the art fitness and strength training tools. Some of the equipment includes:
- 2 True Alpine Runners that incline to a staggering 30 degrees.
- 2 IC6 indoor cycles.
- 4 adjustable squat/pressing stations.
- Barbells, bumper plates and plenty of space for Olympic Lifitng.
- Dumbbell pairs up to 75 pounds.
- Kettlebell pairs from 4-40 kilograms (9-88 pounds).
- Cybex cable crossover station.
- LOTS of pull-up bars.
- Olympic rings & TRX.
- Dip station.
- Hangboards & campus board.
- Adjustable ab bench.
- 2 adjustable benches / 2 flat benches.
- Tension board (adjustable hydraulic wall, pairs with mobile app).
- Kilter board (adjustable hydraulic wall, pairs with mobile app).
- Recovery tools (ArmAid, foam rollers, lacrosse balls, etc).
We have FREE training classes available and you can sign up from the schedule below. We also offer personal training in a 1-1 or small group setting. You can find options or schedule a consultation HERE.