We worked with state and local officials to find a way to open for you but we have to follow some new guidelines for now. Here's what you need to know plus updated information about masks:
- Open to a maximum of 36 people at a time
- You can check current capacity in real time by viewing the people count above
- No reservations are required
- Social distances practices remain in place
- Use hand sanitizer stations located throughout the gym
- Avoid touching your face
- Training and yoga classes offered at limited capacity
- Virtual yoga classes still available
- Follow all guidelines as posted in the gym and advised by staff
***New*** Until now, we've recommended but not required masks, following the guidelines of Boulder County officials. As we strive to keep our community healthy and limit the spread of COVID-19, we will begin requiring masks in the gym. Here's everything you need to know:
- Masks will be required by everyone inside the gym beginning Friday, July 3rd.
- Masks will be available for purchase for $1, though bringing your own mask is encouraged as masks are still in short supply.
- Masks covering the mouth and nose are required anytime that feet are on the ground. This means that if you are climbing on the wall you may pull the mask down to aid in breathing, but immediately upon coming off the wall masks must be placed back over the mouth and nose. Feet on ground, mask on.
- For all yoga classes, masks are required anytime the student is not on the mat. While on the mats (which are placed no less than 6 feet from one another), masks may be removed.
- Per the "feet on ground, mask on" rule, those using the fitness area will also be required to have a mask on at all times.
We are very glad to welcome you back when you are ready. Hope to see you soon!