Unfortunately, we’re not in a position to offer our regular fitness training at this time. But LCC is still offering our popular individual and small group (2-4 people) training programs. Please email [email protected] for more information.
You should still be training so Taylor, the LCC’s head trainer, has put together a program you can do at home. More information can be found here:
- 2 True Alpine Runners that incline to a staggering 30 degrees.
- 2 IC6 indoor cycles.
- 4 adjustable squat/pressing stations.
- Barbells, bumper plates and plenty of space for Olympic Lifitng.
- Dumbbell pairs up to 75 pounds.
- Kettlebell pairs from 4-40 kilograms (9-88 pounds).
- Cybex cable crossover station.
- LOTS of pull-up bars.
- Olympic rings & TRX.
- Dip station.
- Hangboards & campus board.
- Adjustable ab bench.
- 2 adjustable benches / 2 flat benches.
- Tension board (adjustable hydraulic wall, pairs with mobile app).
- Kilter board (adjustable hydraulic wall, pairs with mobile app).
- Recovery tools (ArmAid, foam rollers, lacrosse balls, etc).
We have FREE training classes available and you can sign up from the schedule below. We also offer personal training in a 1-1 or small group setting. You can find options or schedule a consultation HERE.