USAC Youth Climbing Competition at Longmont Climbing Collective
Event Date - October 16th
- C/D climbers compete from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- A/B climbers compete from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
There are 3 key actions you must be sure to complete before you compete:
- You must have an active USA Climbing Competitor or Introductory Membership at the time of the competition. To verify eligibility, check this site: USA Climbing Membership
- Complete registration at the USA Climbing Sport 80 website: Event registration
- All competitors must complete a Longmont Climbing Collective waiver prior to competing. LCC Waiver
Event Day Details
Check-in begins at 8:00 am. Parents and coaches are welcome to attend the event and cheer on their climbers. All participants and spectators must wear a mask while in the facility.
Breakfast burritos and coffee will be available for purchase during the morning session. At 11am, Taco Truck 5280 will be parked outside of LCC for delicious lunch options.
Please send any questions or concerns regarding this event to Shauna Hylenski at [email protected]